the princes of despair!!!!!!!!!!!!
another 12x18” print for AN! oooooouhh this one was a lotta fun though. my boys… (∩´͈ ᐜ `͈∩) come visit me at D-10 in the AA this weekend!!!!!
THATS WHAT I LIKE TO HEAR. PURIFY EVERYTHING
I’M TAKIN COMMISSIONS YES I WILL DRAW JUST FOR YOU MAKE YOU BEAUTIFUL ART FOR $$$
- sketch - $5.50. can vary from one detailed sketch to several looser, quicker ones. (examples)
- shaded black and white - $10.50-$15.50, depending on background. can be digital or in inks. (example, example, example)
- lines w/color - $15.50 full body, $10.50 bust (example)
- shaded pic with transparency - $20.50 (example, example)
- shaded pic with simple background (meaning: does not take up entire picture, includes some transparency, or most of it is pure color) - $25 (example, example, example)
- complete picture (shading, complex bg, etc.) - $35 minimum, may be raised (example, example, example)
- custom character design or reference sheet - $30 minimum. reference sheets don’t need to be as simple as the ones i drew for my characters. (examples of character designs)
- logo - $10.50. will be vectored and large enough to use for business.
- IF YOU WANT A COMIC, the price is dependent on HOW MANY PANELS AND WHAT KIND OF STYLE. every panel will approximately cost the equivalent of what a similar whole picture would cost. for example, a panel with just a colored bust of a character talking would be about $15, probably slightly less, while a splash panel would be around $35. (splash example, action example, regular comic page example)
- if you want an ANIMATION, the price is $9 for every hour it takes.
- +50% for porn or fetish art
- +50% per extra character, no character limit
- +25% for a complex design
things you should let me know of if you want one:
- not just what type of commission you want but with what techniques/in what style
- personality summary (or summaries) for any character reference that does not have that
- idea for what you want the character(s) to be doing
- anything else important
i will draw any subject matter. you can see what i’m best at.
i will be sending you multiple check-ins with the sketches and lines thru e-mail so you can tell me if you don’t like something i can change it. after you “OK” the lines, i will not be making major changes.
ABOUT DEADLINES & GRACE PERIODS - the latest a commission will be done is by three weeks after first half of payment, but this is if there are other commissions i’m doing at the same time. if i have an emergency, you will be informed and i will make sure to send you a refund if you no longer want the commission.
pay will go half before drawing, second half after it’s finished. my e-mail&paypal: firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME PAYMENT AS A GIFT; IT CAN GET YOU AND ME IN TROUBLE. THE MONEY PAYPAL TAKES IS ALREADY IN THE PRICE.
(if you want to know my sob story and why i need money, i need it for a lot of things. i’m thousands of dollars in debt from an involuntary hospital stay. i also have bills to pay for medications, and hormones. :/)
so i asked my mom about money for t and she doesn’t support that very much
※ source ※
That is of course unless you spend the 2 Grand to buy a Cintiq tablet to recreate the experience of a 20 cent sheet of paper. In my experience, drawing with your wrist is either as or even more important than with your shoulder. Just saying, adding a class that has a model or still like display surrounded by students with tablets and computers would be a nice skill builder. Digital life drawing.
Comic by me, “Tablets” Wonderwig
submitted by -wonderwig
true self control is waiting until the movie starts to eat your popcorn
why would the movie eat my popcorn
nevermind i get it
if someone is drawing or whatever
dont fuck them up in any way shape or form just for laughs
dont “finish someones drawing” if they leave it unattended
dont scribble across the page or the picture
dont ruin their progress because itll “be funny”
youre an asshole